The Portal Connector (a division of pavliks.com) is a fast growing organization focused on delivering an industry changing solution for Microsoft Partners. The web technology allows for the quick, easy building and designing of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 web portal solutions.
There is no other solution like it on the market, and in order to maintain our position as a market leader we are looking for a Product Technical Lead to support the ongoing development and deployment of The Portal Connector.
Join our team and be part of a fast growing organization committed to innovation.
When we say growing, we mean growing. The number of new Customers and Partners joining The Portal Connector on a daily basis is unprecedented.
We have the privilege to work with many awesome Customers around the world. If you were part of our team this past year, you may have worked with our partners and customers to deliver Self-Service Portals for:
- national athletic organizations to manage athletes and volunteers;
- education management systems that controls certifications for 10's of thousands of professionals;
- constituent management system and web portal that delivers government services for an entire country.
These are just a few of the cool projects we get to work on, and there are many more coming.
A core value at The Portal Connector is to provide a good work/life balance while maintaining an exciting environment where people can be a part of new technology solutions that affect positive change in the efficiency and prosperity of our clients.
The Technical Lead is the technical owner of The Portal Connector and is responsible for the technical execution of product releases, balancing concerns, product development, and delivery timelines while maintaining high quality deliverables. Ongoing responsibilities include the day-to-day technical leadership of our product team and enhancing release and development process. In this role you will report directly to the VP of Product Development and will contribute as an influencer in the direction of release features, product roadmap and new product development.
- Foster a positive and collaborative work environment to motivate product developers.
- Work closely with our leadership team to contribute to the technical vision of the platform.
- Manage timelines, risks, priorities, and commitments related to the technical delivery of releases.
- Assigning and delegating work within the team to meet our release timeline.
- Introducing and driving adoption of tools and practices that help the team work more effectively, efficiently, and with greater quality.
- Coding, providing code reviews, and facilitating and contributing to architecture discussions when necessary, to help drive the team towards achieving their goals and reach technical decisions in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in the recruitment process to grow the development team.
- Collaborate with the Service Delivery Team on product features and best practices.
What We Look for in You
- You like to have fun!
- You have a positively great attitude or at least you want to (we can get you there).
- You have a broad set of technical skills.
- You want to be a creator.
- You know you don’t have all the answers but have a deep desire to learn everything.
- You have strong leadership skills, people want to work with you.
- You are a ninja or at least a kung-fu master.
- You are an intuitive problem solver.
- You are proactive, take initiative and thrive in a fast-paced, empowered work environment.
- Strong C# skills
- Experience with Angular, React, Vue
- Experience with .Net Core
- Proficient with HTML/CSS/Bootstrap
- Knowledge of KendoUi
- 3+ years leading a technical team
- 8+ years in software development