pavliks.com is a North American leader focused on web application development and Microsoft Dynamics 365.
We have the privilege to work with many awesome Customers across the continent. If you were part of our team last year you would have worked developing a web portal for an;
- education management systems that controls certifications for 10's of thousands of professionals.
- Constituent management system that delivers government services for an entire country.
- extensive ecommerce solution with vendor and project management services.
These are just a few of the cool projects we get to work on. And there are many more coming, that is why we are growing our team of Web Developers, .NET Developers and Dynamics 365 Consultants.
As a .NET Application Developer at pavliks.com you will be working on building and implementing web applications and plug-ins/integrations with Dynamics 365 solutions for a wide range of clients across North America and Europe.
Projects will range from straight forward Dynamics 365 and website / portal roll-outs to more complicated integrated solutions, and range in size from 3 to 12 month engagements.
You will be a part of a cohesive and strong team of experienced .NET developers and Dynamics 365 consultants working from our Barrie office.
Some examples of your daily tasks would include…
- Develop custom plug-ins for Dynamics 365.
- Build custom Telerik Sitefinity CMS modules.
- Collaborate with network engineers on project architecture and installation.
- Research and analyzes requirements to recommend solutions.
- Collaborate with Clients to ensure a successful implementation.
- Provide critical thinking and problem-solving services to Clients daily.
- Creating new Sitefinity CMS widgets and modules from scratch or based on previous templates.
We are a very innovative organization, our team developed The Portal Connector for Dynamics 365 which as become the leading alternative worldwide to the Microsoft Portal solution. The Portal Connector is a complementary company to pavliks.com that enables Microsoft Partners around the world to deliver incredible Dynamics 365 web portal quickly and easily.
When you join pavliks.com you will get an opportunity to build advanced website solutions driven by integrations with Dynamics 365 and powered by The Portal Connector and Telerik Sitefinity CMS.
A core value at pavliks.com is to provide a good work/life balance while maintaining an exciting environment where people can be a part of new technology solutions that affect positive change in the efficiency and prosperity of our clients.
pavliks.com provides a health benefits program, generous vacation schedule, continuing education plans and performance incentives. We feel the happiness and success of our Team members is critical to the success of our Team.
We have a formal structured pay system allowing for performance based incentives above a base salary.
We schedule our projects based on a 40 hour work week for employees.
- University degree in computer science or College Diploma in Software or Website Development
A minimum of 3 years' in the IT industry which includes experience in the following:
- Analyzing and documenting business processes
- 3 years developing within a team environment
- Strong .NET development experience using C#
- Proficient with the MVC pattern of development
- Proficient with HTML and CSS
- Knowledge in Angular JS
- Knowledge in BootStrap
- Knowledge SQL Server
- Knowledge of web application deployments in IIS and Azure an asset
- Experience with Sitefinity CMS or Dynamics 365 an asset