pavliks.com is a North American leader focused on Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 and web portal development.
We have the privilege to work with many awesome Customers across the North America. If you were part of our team this past year you would have worked on the deployment of a Dynamics CRM/365;
- player management systems for a huge sport franchises.
- education management systems that controls certifications for 10's of thousands of professionals.
- constituent management system and web portal that delivers government services for an entire country.
These are just a few of the cool projects we get to work on. And there are many more coming, that is why we are growing our team of over 30 certified Dynamics CRM/365 Professionals.
We are a very innovative organization, our team developed The Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365 which as become the leading alternative worldwide to the Microsoft Portal solution. The Portal Connector is a complementary company to pavliks.com that enables Microsoft Partners around the world to deliver incredible CRM/365 web portal quickly and easily.
A core value at pavliks.com is to provide a good work/life balance while maintaining an exciting environment where people can be a part of new technology solutions that affect positive change in the efficiency and prosperity of our clients.
As a Senior Dynamics CRM/365 Developer at pavliks.com you will be working on designing, building and implementing Dynamics CRM/365 solutions for a wide range of clients across North America and Europe.
Projects will range from straight forward Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 roll-outs to more complicated integrated solutions and portals, and range in size from 6 to 18 month engagements.
You will be a part of a cohesive and strong team of experienced software developers and Dynamics CRM/365 consultants.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Customize and configure Dynamics CRM 2011,13,15,16, 365.
- Develop plugins and integration points.
- Configure web portal solution using The Portal Connector.
- Collaborate with network engineers on CRM architecture and installation.
- Research and analyzes requirements to recommend solutions.
- Collaborate with Clients to ensure a successful implementation.
- Provide critical thinking and problem-solving services to Clients daily.
pavliks.com provides a health benefits program, generous vacation schedule, continuing education plans and performance incentives. We feel the happiness and success of our Team members is critical to the success of our Team.
We have a formal structured pay system allowing for performance based incentives above a base salary.
We schedule our projects based on a 40 hour work week for employees.
- University degree in computer science
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2015, 2016 or 365 Certifications
A minimum of 9 years' in the IT industry which includes experience in the following:
- 5+ years of significant practical and technical experience in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM/xRM 2011/2013/2016
- Hands-on experience with the suite of Power Platform tools including: Power BI, Power Automate, AI Builder, Model and Canvas apps
- Experience using MS Dynamics CRM SDK for custom workflow activities, plug-ins and advanced client-side scripting
- Working knowledge of third-party tools; SSIS, Scribe or KingswaySoft and real-time integration with Dynamics 365 using web service.
- Experience writing technical documentation including technical specification.
- Experience in developing SQL queries and stored procedures using Transact SQL in SQL Server
- Experience with production support and troubleshooting, resolution of issues and/or complex production, application or system problems.
- Experience with Dynamics GP and/or Business Central (preferred)
- Experience in developing Portals and/or using The Portal Connector (preferred)
- Advanced critical thinking, problem solving skills, ability to coordinate with multiple teams and excellent oral and written communication skills