pavliks.com is a leading Manages Services Provider in Central Ontario, offering outsourced IT support and implementation services to Enterprise and SMB clients. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner offering Office 365 services and support as well as working with HP, Barracuda, Sophos and many more.
We have the privilege to work with many awesome Customers in Central Ontario, and our Dynamics CRM/365 team augments our Networking team’s skills for customers worldwide. If you were part of our team last year you would have worked on projects that would include:
- Helping organizations meet their operational needs with Network implementations, including Server 2016 and Hyper V projects, Networking optimization projects, Remote access solutions, Back up and Disaster Recovery solutions, AV implementations, email security solutions, PC and Office standardization, etc.
Migrating Townships, Not for Profits/Charities, and Businesses to Office 365, allowing them to scale and manage their users more efficiently.
- Offering innovative solutions and IT consultation to our clients, based on their specific needs, provides our team the opportunity to work with cutting edge technology but it also provides us with great satisfaction in knowing we can help make measurable change for our client's businesses.
These are just a few of the cool projects/initiatives we get to work on. And there are many more coming, which is why are expanding our Networking team at present.
As a Network Analyst, you will be working with clients in Simcoe County primarily, but occasional travel may be required.
Projects will range from straight forward implementations/support for clients with 1-2 servers, one firewall and 5-25 users, to helping design and configure MPLS networks for clients with many locations, Exchange clusters, SAN solutions and 1,000’s of users.
You will be a part of a cohesive and strong team of 6 experienced Network Engineers who meet weekly with our Service Coordinator, Sales Team and VP of Service Delivery. During our weekly meetings, we share our collective knowledge and new industry developments, while also reviewing our active projects to be sure everyone has the support they need, and that our client's expectations are being met.
Some examples of your daily tasks would include;
Server builds and maintenance, onsite and remotely
- Firewall configuration and support
- Implement and support Back up and Disaster Recovery solutions
- Assisting Sales in with network assessments and client recommendations
- PC preparation and onsite installation, testing and support of users
- Onsite maintenance and ticket resolution for clients/users
- Maintenance of our RMM solution
- Office 365 migration services
- Upgrading Microsoft certifications as required by our Microsoft Partnership
- Internal support of pavliks.com users
- Training and ramp up of solutions we provide
When you join pavliks.com you will get an opportunity to work with new and exciting technologies, and work with a team of very talented IT resources, including your fellow team of Network Engineers…. but also with our .NET developers, CMS/Sitefinity developers, Dynamics CRM/365 analysts and developers, as well as our Marketing and Sales teams.
A core value at pavliks.com is to provide a good work/life balance while maintaining an exciting environment where people can be a part of new technology solutions that affect positive change in the efficiency and prosperity of our clients.
pavliks.com provides a health benefits program, generous vacation schedule, continuing education plans and performance incentives. We feel the happiness and success of our Team members is critical to the success of our Team.
We have a formal structured pay system allowing for performance based incentives above a base salary.
We schedule our projects based on a 40 hour work week for employees.
University degree or College Diploma
A minimum of 5 years' in the IT industry which includes experience in the following:
- 5 years working with Microsoft Windows Server (2012/2016/2019)
- Experience with Network and Firewall implementations/support
- Strong communication skills with coworkers, end users, and/or C level Executives
- Office 365 experience is also a valued asset