pavliks.com is a North American leader focused on Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 and web portal development.
We have the privilege to work with many awesome Customers across the North America. If you were part of our team this past year you would have worked on or lead the deployment of a Dynamics CRM/365;
- player management systems for a huge sport franchises.
- education management systems that controls certifications for 10's of thousands of professionals.
- constituent management system and web portal that delivers government services for an entire country.
These are just a few of the cool projects we get to work on. And there are many more coming, that is why we are growing our team of over 30 certified Dynamics CRM/365 Professionals.
We are a very innovative organization, our team developed The Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM/365 which as become the leading alternative worldwide to the Microsoft Portal solution. The Portal Connector is a complementary company to pavliks.com that enables Microsoft Partners around the world to deliver incredible CRM/365 web portal quickly and easily.
A core value at pavliks.com is to provide a good work/life balance while maintaining an exciting environment where people can be a part of new technology solutions that affect positive change in the efficiency and prosperity of our clients.
As a Dynamics CRM/365 Analyst at pavliks.com you will be working on designing, building and implementing Dynamics CRM/365 solutions for a wide range of clients across North America and Europe.
Projects will range from straight forward Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 roll-outs to more complicated integrated solutions and portals, and range in size from 6 to 18 month engagements.
You will be a part of a cohesive and strong team of experienced software developers and Dynamics CRM/365 consultants.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Conduct Client needs assessments.
- Define project requirements.
- Document Client Processes.
- Define plugins and integration points.
- Customize and configure Dynamics CRM 2011,13,15,16, 365.
- Collaborate with network engineers on CRM architecture and installation.
- Research and analyzes requirements to recommend solutions.
- Collaborate with Clients to ensure a successful implementation.
- Provide critical thinking and problem-solving services to Clients daily.
pavliks.com provides a health benefits program, generous vacation schedule, continuing education plans and performance incentives. We feel the happiness and success of our Team members is critical to the success of our Team.
We have a formal structured pay system allowing for performance based incentives above a base salary.
We schedule our projects based on a 40 hour work week for employees.
- University degree in computer science
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM or 365 Certifications
A minimum of 5 years' in the IT industry which includes experience in the following:
- 3 years Implementing and Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Projects
- Software solution implementations addressing business management issues
- Analyzing and documenting business process
- Java Script development experience
- Experience with data integration software systems (Scribe, BizTalk)
- 5 years Microsoft.NET platform development using VB.NET or C#
- 5 years Microsoft SQL Server, SQL Reporting Services
- Intermediate Active Directory & Microsoft Exchange Skills