pavliks.com, a division of Sylogist, is a North American leader focused on Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 and web portal development. pavliks.com is a Microsoft Certified Gold partner and among the top 1% of Microsoft service providers in Canada. As a part of Sylogist we have access to a network of innovative companies that provide mission-critical ERP and CRM solutions, including fund accounting, case management, grant management and payroll, to public service organizations. Sylogist's customers include all levels of government, non-profit organizations, nongovernmental organizations, and educational institutions, as well as public compliance driven and funded companies.
As a ASP.Net Web Developer at pavliks.com you will be working on building and implementing web portal solutions that integrate with Dynamics CRM/365 for a wide range of clients across North America and Europe. Projects will range from straight forward website/portal rollouts to more complicated integrated solutions, and range in size from 3 to 12-month engagements. You will be a part of a cohesive and strong team of experienced Software Developers and Dynamics CRM/365 consultants working from our Barrie office.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Build custom portal solution for clients using enterprise level CMS and 3rd party integrations tools such as:
- Progress Sitefinity
- The Portal Connector (Integrates Sitefinity to Dynamics 365)
- Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Provide critical thinking and problem-solving services to clients and project teams.
- Develop custom components and integrations using C#.
- Develop custom web services and APIs leveraging the Microsoft stack of technologies.
- Participate and/or lead solution architecture discussions.
- Create and define tasks while providing an estimation of effort.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering, or college diploma in Software or Website Development
Desired Skills and Experience
pavliks.com is a dynamic and fast paced organization. The successful candidate must have experience and skills in the following areas:
- 3+ years developing software within a team environment
- Strong ASP.NET development experience
- Strong C# development experience
- Proficient with the MVC pattern of web development, specifically using Razor Views
- Proficient with HTML and CSS
- Knowledge of agile/waterfall project management methodologies
- Knowledge in BootStrap
- Knowledge in SQL Server
- Knowledge of REST API’s
- Knowledge of web application deployments in IIS and Azure an asset
- Knowledge with TypeScript an asset
- Knowledge with Progress KendoUI an asset
- Experience in Angular JS an asset
- Experience with Sitefinity CMS and The Portal Connector an asset
- Experience with Sass/Less an asset
- Experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps an asset
All candidates must provide proper employment documentation showing immediate eligibility to work in Canada or US. Sylogist does not offer sponsorships.
Sylogist is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.