Celebrating 48 Years in Business!
By: Sarah Pavlik |Mar 29, 2017
The Pavlik Group Inc., also known as pavliks.com, is proud and excited to be celebrating 48 years in business.
Starting as a marketing and advertising agency back in 1969 by Flory and Wilma Pavlik, the company evolved into a technology firm in 1996 when Ian Pavlik (son of Flory and Wilma) took over the company. Today, the business is being run by Ian and his sister Christa Pavlik.
For the last 21 years pavliks.com has been delivering innovative IT solutions to businesses across Canada and the United States. In recent years, we have expanded to Europe and the Asia-Pacific region providing groundbreaking web portal technology solutions.
The growth of pavliks.com over the past 4 years has been substantial. Today over 60 technology professionals help Clients globally perform to their potential through an excited, focused and industry leading team of IT Professionals.
Thank you to our Clients, new and long-standing
At pavliks.com, we appreciate the relationships we have with our Clients. Whether they are new or long term Clients, we strive to provide everyone with an Exceptional Customer Experience, it is the standard we place on our service.
We would like to extend a special thanks to a few of our long-standing clients:
And a special welcome to a few of our newest customers:
- Stewart Food Services
- Huronia Alarm and Fire
- Maclean Engineering
- National Hockey League Players' Association
- Ontario Hospital Association
- Calgary Sports and Entertainment
- 24 Hour Fitness
- Goodlife Fitness
- United way of Simcoe County
- Salter Pilon
- Bertram Construction
What's Happened in the past Year
In September of 2015, pavliks.com moved to a new building at 80 Bell Farm Road. Having outgrown our previous location, a larger space was needed that would fulfill our short term and long term growth plans. The new office space has enhanced the workplace culture and provided dynamic spaces for people to be creative, interact, have fun during their workday.
pavliks.com’s growth plans have welcomed a very diverse culture of employees from many backgrounds. This has been a very positive experience by creating a welcoming environment for all employees. Also, potluck lunches at the office are a wonderful exploration in flavor!
As pavliks.com’s Client base continues to grow, it provides us the opportunity to engage in some interesting projects with exceptional people. This part of our business never grows old. We love making connections with businesses that see the value in using technology to benefit their operations. It is what drives us to excel in everything that we do.
What's Happening in the Next Year
IT Support and Network Maintenance
Dynamics CRM / 365
- Email security is becoming a real issue as Cryptolocker and other Ransomware attacks affect business data. Being prepared is the most important thing a business can do, with email security solutions and of course a valid backup of your data.
- The Cloud and Office 365 – as we have seen over the past year, the move to the cloud is being adopted by more and more businesses. The opening of Canadian Data Centers has made this more attractive and possible for Canadian businesses, that is great news!
The Portal Connector for Dynamics CRM / 365
- Microsoft's launch of Dynamics 365 is the biggest news in the Dynamics CRM department. While currently available online, we are expecting Dynamics 365 Business Edition to be available later this year and will be offered on-premise.
- Professional Sports and Associations are industries where we continuously provide excellent value. Delivering a solution that streamlines processes, consolidates all business data into one platform and integrates with third party applications (like Ticketmaster) continues to bring value to our sport and association customers.
- Engaging and empowering customers with a Web Portal is fast becoming the new norm in customer service. As more and more businesses see the value in delivering self-service portals to their customer base, with a customized experience, they are finding The Portal Connector can deliver for every web portal need.
- Development of The Portal Connector product never rests, as we continually strive to provide new and enhanced functions for web portals. We expect to see 3-4 new version releases in the next year, which keeps our development team busy and customers happy.